Online Construction Resources
Listed below is a collection of websites with free content in construction that the library staff have collated. These are intended to be used as aids to reference and current awareness.
Topics cover a wide range of areas, including general construction information, case law, Government initiatives, planning and building regulations and product catalogues.
If you have a link to a useful resource for inclusion, please contact email@example.com.
- National Building Specification (NBS) Resources Index
contains links, articles, reading lists, glossaries and a publications index
- BAILII Case Law Search (British and Irish Legal Information Institute
allows searching by date, name, keyword, and jurisdiction
- Decent Homes Guidance
Government Standard and guidance
- Planning, Building & the Environment (Government)
Publications, guidance, good practice information, research and statistics
- Building Regulations for professionals
Links to legislation, technical guidance and regulations
- RIBA Product Selector and Listings
Information about building and construction products and suppliers
- Specify-it Supplier Listings
Lists building and construction material suppliers
- Tutorial Guide to using the internet for Construction resources
How to search the web for construction resources, and the best online resources in the field